Death

Death
Tybalt is loyal to his family and is an angry guy. Death is also loyal to his job, collecting souls from the dead and is an angry guy as well

Friday, April 9, 2010

Party

Here we go again; Romeo is trying to come and ruin something else for me. I was at the party talking to a few people enjoying the party when come to find out Romeo is trying to get into the party. I WILL not stand for this. I went to my father to try and make it so Romeo was unable to come. My father and I must have argued forever but, he just wouldn’t give in. I had to take madders into my own hands, stop Romeo from coming. I went off trying to find him; I stopped to talk to a few people to see if they have seen or herd were Romeo was. My idea turned cold after a few hours. "He is probably here by now. Just give it up," I thought to myself, "NO! Get back out there. Just because he might be here doesn't mean he should be able to stay and enjoy his stay." I found out he was wearing a mask; that will make my hunt a little easier. I kept looking, still nothing. This was the last person I was going to ask about Romeo. This man said he had herd Romeo had already left. JUST FANTASTIC! I have been searching for him and now I have found out he left. This will not go unpaid for. Romeo will suffer the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment