Death

Death
Tybalt is loyal to his family and is an angry guy. Death is also loyal to his job, collecting souls from the dead and is an angry guy as well

Friday, April 9, 2010

Mercutio's Death

I was taking a stroll in Verona with a few of my friends and I saw Mercutio, Benvolio, and a few of their friends hanging out by the fountain. “What the heck lets go mess with him,” I thought to myself. My friends and I went over and started messing around with them. I splashed Mercutio with a bit of water, and then he had the guts to splash me back. Not the a bad choice but also not the wisest choice he ever made. Mercutio and I kept playing around, then that’s when things started to get a little bit more serious. Mercutio drew his sword so I drew mine. I was not going to just let Mercutio draw his sword and sit there and be made fun of by my friends. Him and I began to fence for a bit but I was pretty sure we were still just playing around. This is about the time everything took a turn for the worst. Romeo came in between Mercutio and I, I leaned forward and stuck Mercutio in the chest. Everyone crowded around us when a friend of mine told me that I stabbed Mercutio. My friends and I got out of there in a hurry. This is going to be the one and only time I hope that know body comes up to me to try to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment