Death

Death
Tybalt is loyal to his family and is an angry guy. Death is also loyal to his job, collecting souls from the dead and is an angry guy as well

Friday, April 9, 2010

Looking Above

ROMEO AND JULEIT ARE MARRIED!!! I wish I would have known that before Romeo and killed me. There would have been a huge difference in the outcome of this whole scenario. Anyway, my hatred toward Romeo has risen even more now that my cousin Juliet is dead because of his dumb choices. If he were to think things through he would be a more wiser and respected man. Well it goes like this. Juliet takes some kind of sleeping poison which I have know idea why she did that come to think of it. Then comes Romeo to see Juliet and he ends up fighting Paris; Paris dies because of Romeo. And people said I was a grumpy old man who was fond of fighting. They should have taken a longer look at Romeo. Geeze. Romeo got to Juliet when he comes to find out Juliet is “dead”. If you were a little bit more patient my friend you AND her would still be alive. Well maybe not Romeo but Juliet would. Romeo kills himself because “he can’t live without Juliet”. When Juliet wakes up she kills herself because she can’t live without Romeo. Good grief. Now everyone is gone because Romeo cant control his anger so everyone is now dead. I cant wait to pay Romeo a visit when he get’s up here. This is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment